Thursday, January 26, 2012

iPod touch 2g/3g 8gb unboxing and setup!!

I AM A GIRL just to clear it up incase anyone else got confused -dear anyone that has a probelm with me/my videos/my acccent I'm not perfect I'll annoy you Piss you off say stupid things say I'm sorry take it all back and then do it again cos thats just my personality, so deal with it :) -enought with the comments about me not being able to open the blumming box! if you dont want to watch me trying to open the jammed box, fast forward to 1:57 !! -also shut up abut me not acting my age! I've just got a young spirit, and I was just so excited about getting the bloody iPod that I acted a little stupid! anyway, this is my iPod touch being unboxed and setup!! i was very excited! at the end where i go 'also...' the camera ran out of battery and i forgot what I was going to say :P the case is the belkin sonic wave - review coming soon! App reviews coming soon! comment, rate, subscribe!! I'm loving it already, if you're thinking of getting it, go for it! worth every penny (or cent!)

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment